T5 Social is an International Community Hub that welcomes like-minded people to spread positive vibes and celebrate life together. It is a home from home, with a vision of sharing, co-creation and self-expression. Our daily social events and workshops have participants leaving with big smiles and hugs, having made new friendships and unforgettable memories.
No group bookings of 3 or more - we focus on new connections amongst solo travellers. All hostel guests must be aged 18 and over. Please be aware we have a house cat.
Our on-site bar is the place to make new connections, chat with friends, play games, listen to music and relax. We invite hostel guests to join us for a FREE traditional drink every night @7pm!
All of our beds come with reading lights, USB ports to charge your electronic devices and secure lockers for your belongings. Please provide your own padlock.
There is fast and free Wi-Fi, so you can keep in touch with friends and family whilst on your travels.
Parking is available for free on the street outside our hostel.
We offer 24/7 response, so there's always someone available if you need help! Arriving between midnight and 8am? Just ring the bell and wait for one of our night team to let you in!
1) Be loving, curious, compassionate and kind towards others.
2) No external alcohol allowed on site - our bar operates all day.
3) The distribution or use of illegal drugs is forbidden.
4) Be considerate and keep the noise down after midnight.
5) Guests take full responsibility for their personal belongings.
6) Treat our facilities with love as if they were your own.
Payment: Cash/Card Accepted
Cancellation Policy: 48 Hours
Minimum Age: 18
Reception: 24 Hours
Check-in: After 2pm
Check-out: Before 11am