- Our front desk is open from 8 AM till 2 AM. If you arrive earlier than 8 AM or later than 2 AM, please contact us through our email or Facebook Page ahead of time.
- We run free hostel activities throughout every week.
- On every Monday, we will go to mediate in the meditation center at Wat Arun. We'll meet up at 4 PM in our common area.
- On every Friday, we organize our guests to watch Muay Thai championship at the new lumpinee boxing stadium. You need to sign up for the free seats at our front desk. The transportation is free. The meet up time is 4 PM.
- On the 15th of each month, we will join the monks to clean the temple of Wat Arun. We'll meet up at 5:30 in our common area.
Jam Hostel Bangkok is situated in the historical Phra Nakhon area, a five minutes walk from Khao San road, nearby a Chao Phraya River pier and the airport shuttle bus station. Grand Palace, Wat Pho, and numerous temples and museums are all within walking distance.
Not only our rooms are comfy and clean, but our hostel is also designed to be functional to meet travelers necessary needs. You will find:
- all the rooms including private rooms and dorms have en-suite bathrooms with air conditioners and hot showers
- a common area with a well equipped kitchen and a terrace overlooking the canal that allows you to chill out with others
- free self-serviced breakfast
- a luggage room that you can store your bags before check in or after check out
- a self-serviced laundry room
- secure key card access to the hostel
- a rooftop bar that opens in the evening
- free WiFi with good signal throughout the hostel