Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The hostel is run by railway company Keikyu Railways, and the concept is a hostel that's like a train that will bring you to the beautiful Miura Peninsula (one hour south of Tokyo).
We offer a shared kitchen&lounge space where you can enjoy communication with the other guests, and different types of rooms to suit all needs.
Our staff is extremely knowledgeable about Tokyo and surroundings, so feel free to ask them about any help or suggestion for your trip!
Additionally you can use the latest IoT (internet of things) technology in the hostel, especially in the IoT double room, whose key is a smartphone that will also allow you to control lights, temperature, TV, smart speaker etc. in your room.
Looking forward to meeting you at plat hostel keikyu asakusa station! Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Okuma Lambası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>