Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Only 1 hour from Trivandrum and 4 hours from Kochi with Alleppey falling on the way, Varkala is one of the rare beach towns of India, in terms of topography and charm alike. It brings with it a fine platter of beaches along with a lighthouse, a fort, and umpteen roads laced with coconut and palm trees. Surfers and parasailers make its shores an aquatic playground, whereas jolly backpackers and hippies linger over by the cliff, trying scrumptious seafood and shopping dreamcatchers. Sunrises and sunsets bring out the violets and crimsons in otherwise shy skies here, whereas night-time is a treasure trove of constellations. A quintessential trait of this town is to always smell enchanting, which is credited to the many renowned Ayurveda and Yoga centres of the country that find a home here. Varkala is neighboured by short escapes.
Zostel Varkala provides dorm room as well as private room. Free wifi features the whole property. Our friendly staff is always there to help you. For any travel questions, please feel free to let us know. We will give you suggestions accordingly.
Zostel Varkala Terms and Conditions: Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>