Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Right in front of Swaroop Sagar Lake, Zostel Udaipur is at a walkable distance from the main Jagdish Chowk of the city. The rooftop cafe at the hostel is a place where you can enjoy best views of the lake while sipping a cup of your favourite drink. Every day with us is going to be happening and worth remembering. We have ears for your travel void. Chill out with like-minded people from around the world and travel without hassles and share laughs and experiences.
Before your mischievous minds starts wandering far, let us put one thing real straight, we take the comfort of each and every traveller very seriously. Also, if getting intoxicated is all youÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢re looking for, we urge you to look ELSEWHERE. At Zostel, weÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢d rather pass and share episodes. ;)
Our friendly staff will help you plan and explore Udaipur. be it the Lakes, forts , palaces or the spicy street foods.They can help you with passes and even bargaining with the vendor.
|Free Wifi,In House Cafe, Hot Showers,Free Travel Assistance| Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Okuma Lambası
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Uyandırma aramaları
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>