Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
7 days cancellation
No show - first night will be charged
Reduction in numbers - will deal on a case by case basis/ need to know 7 days before arrival
Additional Terms and Conditions
House rules apply
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Secure accommodation for the value conscious traveller. The comfortable rooms are perfect for small groups or independent travellers! Private rooms (approx. 8 sqm) come with a comfy single bed, fridge and a functional desk workstation. Twin rooms furnished with two standard single beds, fridge and wardrobe.
At Zest OK Auckland you'll find the real old school backpacker vibe, it’s definitely a place where you can meet up with like-minded travel buddies! Social common rooms are available on each floor and one large common area on the ground floor, provide a range of entertainment board games, TV, table tennis and a pool table. Relax and enjoy our cool vibe or cook with friends in the shared kitchen fitted with a toaster, utensils and kitchen appliances. Guests can also chill out in the green outdoor BBQ area.
Auckland is a great choice for travellers interested in city trips, culture, arts and architecture. Zest OK Auckland is open 24 hours, with key card access to all bedrooms; 2pm Check in – 10am Check out.
Zest OK Auckland accepts the following payment options: Cash, Credit Card and Debit Card. We may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Sounds good, right? Say Yes to Zest OK! Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Kiralık havlular
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>