Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Zefyros is new built, with respect to the traditional architecture and all its grounds are perfect planed to their last detail. In perfect harmony with the natural environment, Zefyros emit a Cycladic breeze while in the same time offers all the modern comforts in its visitors giving them the chance to enjoy moments of total calmness and relaxation.
Just 5 minutes from Plaka Beach in Naxos, Cycladic-style Zefyros Studios features self-catered rooms with a balcony overlooking the Aegean Sea or the garden.The air-conditioned rooms at Studios Zefyros have iron beds, mosquito nets private balcony and hairdryer. They all include a TV and a kitchenette with a fridge and a dining area where you can prepare the breakfast and small meals.Within the complex guests will find BBQ facilities and a kiosk where you can relax and enjoy the sunset. Plakas centre is a 10 minute walk away. Plaka Beach offers a wide choice of taverns with fresh fish and local dishes also in the area there are mini markets for everything you may need.
Naxos Town is 7 km away. Airport is 3,4 Km away. Free private parking is possible at the property. Finally the transfer from/to the airport/port is FREE!
Check In: 14.00pm
Check Out: 11.00 am
Please note: We have a 20 day cancellation policy Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Havaalanı Transferi
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>