Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation fee of 20%
Additional Terms and Conditions
The penalty for group cancellations will be a cancellation charge of 20% of the total cost of your group booking at time of cancellation being charged to your credit card.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
ZEE Hostel is strategically located at a walking distance from Valiasr Street, the main and most famous street in Tehran. Thus, you will have quick access to almost all major parts of the city and its historic sites. Within a maximum 30 minutes walk, you will reach every major site you want to visit in Tehran: The Grand Bazaar, Contemporary Art Museum, Laleh Park, National Garden and Museum, Golestan Palace and many more tourist attractions.
Zee Hostel offers a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, lounge, and free WiFi throughout the property. Depending on your personal needs, you can either book a private room or simply check in for a shared room where you will get to know a lot of interesting people from different cultures and countries from around the world. The whole building was completely renovated recently, so upon arrival you will be happy to find new beds, mattresses, sheets and towels, in a clean and fresh space.
Zee Hostel will continue to impress you as you will have the opportunity to enjoy your daily coffee or meal, in an amazingly stylish Café, where you will meet fellow travelers as well as Iranian youngsters and intellectuals, drinking coffee, reading books or discussing daily lives. The café offers indoor and outdoor sitting areas and a combination of Iranian and international meals and beverages. Our café also occasionally hosts various events, performances and gatherings which will give you a perfect chance to engage with the locals and cultural aspects of life in Tehran.
To protect the environment, at ZEE Hostel we don’t use plastics such as water bottles, plastic cups, etc. and we try to recycle as much as we can.
What makes Zee Hostel a different choice for your accommodation?
We do our best every day to make it look like home and make sure you feel at home.
Zee Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:59.
Check out before 12:00.
The reception works 24-hours.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No curfew. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Toplantı Salonu
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>