Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We have different sleeping opportunitys:
-3 separate 8-bed dorms near the Wooden House with AC for 6$ per person
-2 separate 6-bed dorms on the beachside with a bathroom inside and AC for 7$ per person
-3 separate private 3-bed rooms upstairs of the reception with a bathroom inside and AC for 25$ per room
-2 separate private 4-bed rooms upstairs of the reception with a bathroom inside and AC for 30$
-8 matresses on the balcony upstairs outside of the private rooms for 4$ per person, which is not available to book online
-10 2-person tents on the beach with matress, pillow and blanket for 8$ per tent
-10 matresses in the “Shack”, a bamboo straw hut, for 3$ per person, which is not available to book online
-Bring your own hammock or tent for 3$ per person
We are not a 5* Hotel and we also don’t want to be one. We are located on an island, so you will be able to see a cockroach or spider once in a while.
We have hammocks on the beach to enjoy our view around the bay.
The reception side closes at 8pm and the bar at the beach will open. We have big speakers and microphones, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, base guitar and a drum kit, so if you are a musician, you are welcome to do what you love.
We run open mics, live music, fire shows, pub quiz, game nights and as well movie nights on our projector in the Wooden House.
Ask our staff for inside tips what to do on this island, for example the secret beach or bunker.
We run festivals every two weeks with live music, big bonfire, fireshow and DJ with psytrance beats until sunrise. It will be big and loud, and an incredible night to remember.
You can book tours and busses with us.
We have scooters, kayaks and bicycles for rental, as well laundry service and a free shuttle everyday to town and back.
We have a menu with meat, veggie and vegan options, served from 7:30am-8pm.
You can join our traditional family dinner everyday at 6:30pm with loads of different vietnamese style food, cooked by our vietnamese staff.
We recyle and you are welcome to join our recycling art projects.
Enjoy our happy hour deals at the bar.
Stay 5 nights and get the 6th one for free.
Stay at Woodstock and be part of our family, which includes puppys, dogs, kittens and cats.
Own pets only upon request!!
Enjoy a unique experience. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Express check-in / out
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Gece kulübü
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>