Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For group bookings of eight or more people, we request full payment a 2 weeks prior to arrival. Payment can be made by card or bank transfer.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We have full self catering facilities at Woodquay Hostel which is ideal if you’re on a budget. Our free light breakfast consists of tea, coffee, toast, jams and cereals or you can use the fully equipped kitchen to cook for yourself. You can also take care of your laundry or hire towels.
We do the cheapest Day tours in Galway to The Cliffs of Moher and Connemara, only EU25 pp exclusive to Woodquay Guests.
Weekly deals available from €115 per week from the 6th Jan 2020
We’re friendly & helpful and know Galway like the back of our hand,
Please note that if you arrival time is after 15.00hrs you must contact the hostel.
A valid ID is required to check into the hostel.
New in 2018 we have a separate 2 bedroom house that sleeps 4 guests ( up to 5 on air mattress)
This light and airy townhouse is just around the corner from the main Hostel building, so we’re always on hand for any questions.
Woodquay House is fully self catered with 2 outdoor patio areas, free wi-fi, living room Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Ücretsiz şehir turu
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kablo TV
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>