Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We offer a relaxed and friendly vibe and are nestled amongst lush tropical gardens - a true oasis in the heart of Quepos. We cater for solo travellers, couples, families and groups, offering accommodation to suit every budget.
Our purpose built shared spaces include a large kitchen and dining area, onsite restaurant, roof terrace, swimming pool, hammocks, gardens and plenty of sun loungers.
Wide Mouth Frog was born in 2003 from the shared dream of a Kiwi / British Backpacking couple. Having both traveled extensively throughout the world they had experienced first hand what was important when traveling. Creating a place where all types of travelers could meet and share experiences is paramount to the success of the Frog. We encourage guests to meet and get to know one another, cook together in our large well equipped kitchen or watch a movie in our open air TV lounge. So whether you are a couple, large group, family or solo traveler we welcome you.
Wide Mouth Frog Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 22.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast not available
Reception from 07.00 to 22.00
Pet are not allowed
We accept children Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>