Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We have a 24 hr cancellation policy. No-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first night's stay. In case of reservations with 4 or more bed nights which qualify has group booking, Cancellation policy is 1 week prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
1. You must be at least 15 years old to stay at the hostel. If you are between 15 to 18 years of age, you will need to submit a consent signed by your parents addressed to Backpacker Panda
2.Check-in before 2 pm is possible if the rooms are cleaned and ready. You can leave your luggage in the reception and come
back later. Check Out 12 noon
3 In case of group booking (4 bed beds nights and above) you will receive a link for payment in advance."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Play games in the common room, relax with a book out on the terrace, chat up with other world travelers in the common area or sleep cozily in a comfortable bed. While here, you can choose from shared dormitories or a double Private Room to call your home. WHEREABOUT- Lake Pichola, Udaipur is more than a backpacking hostel, it is a destination in itself. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>