Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We are easily accessible by public transport. We offer low priced but comfortable accommodation, with friendly people in a good location and we hope everybody will feel very welcome in our house.
For self sufficient guests we offer kitchen facilities in the common room. But also our cafe provides opportunities to have a rich breakfast, a hot cup of coffee or tea with a delicious piece of cake in the afternoon, or a relaxing glass of wine or beer with friends in the evening. Our hostel is a very good starting point to explore the city of Cologne.
All dormitory rooms contain bunk beds and lockers. You can bring your own padlock or buy one at the reception. Most of the rooms contain private bath. Linen are provided, towels can be rented.
The fully equipped kitchen in the first floor is open for common use. You can store the food you brought in the fridge. For a small extra fee there will be offered a nice breakfast in the Weltempfänger Cafe.
Important note: We have to charge a city tax of 5% on top of the accommodation price. Exceptions can only be made for business travellers. If your stay with us will be work-related, please contact us directly. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>