Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Deposit payment is non-refundable.
The full amount of the deposit shall be applied to room rental charges upon check in. In the event of an early checkout, Agent will be entitled to a refund of 50% of the entire accommodation charges, minus daily room charges and fees of occupancy.
Those under the age of 18 must have at least 1 adult supervisor per room.
At the time of booking a 50% deposit is to be collected. Deposit payment is non-refundable.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
* Hawai'i Governor David Ige has ordered that all persons entering the State of Hawai‘i to self-quarantine for 14 days or for the duration of their stay in Hawai‘i, whichever is shorter. Visitors must quarantine in their hotel room, rented lodging, or in a private room if staying at a residence. Quarantined individuals may only leave their designated location for medical emergencies or to seek medical care. Failure to comply with all rules and protocols related to quarantines is punishable by fines of up to $5,000 and/or imprisonment of up to one year. This mandate has been extended through 30 September 2020.
* Hawai’i is also under a Safer-at-Home Order. All individuals are recommended to stay at home or place of lodging unless performing essential activities. Since the order has transitioned from stay-at-home to safer-at-home, individuals are now permitted to go out for leisure to shop and/or dine; however, it is still required to observe social distancing and wear masks within certain areas. Please be aware that some business may still be closed, or have limited hours with new safety requirements. Additionally, a ‘Act With Care – Do Not Gather’ Order is in effect which has closed all the state and city parks, including beaches. Traversing to the ocean for exercise or other activities is permitted, though.
** Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), the hostel is only open Tuesdays & Saturdays from 9am-4pm HST. Check-ins and checks-outs are only accepted on those dates during those times, and require a refundable $50.00 USD security deposit. At this time, no amenities and services are guaranteed including tours, breakfast, housekeeping, and general supplies. In accordance with the quarantine mandate, and to protect our fellow guests, we require that all check-ins provide their flight itinerary showing their arrival and departure dates. Guest who are required to self-quarantine must reserve a fully private room and cannot stay in any of the shared rooming options like the semi-private bedroom or dorms.
The Waikiki Beachside Hostel is the largest hostel on Oahu with three four-floor buildings. Rooms are located on the second floors and above; no elevators. Ground floor outdoor lounge and self-serve laundry facilities.
The hostel is located in the heart of Waikiki only steps away from world-famous Waikiki Beach, shops, restaurants, nightlife, bus transportation and more! Near the Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium and only a half-hour walk to Diamond Head Crater entrance.
The hostel provides 8-bed Dormitories, co-ed or female-only, with bunk-beds and in-room bathrooms. 4-bed Dormitories, co-ed or female-only, have single beds and in-room bathrooms. *In-room kitchens available upon request and availability.
* NOTE: At the time of booking, in order to guarantee your reservation, HostelWorld will charge you a deposit. After which the hostel (Hokondo Waikiki Beachside Hostel) will charge you the total for your first night’s stay. If the card is declined we will not be able to guarantee the reservation and it will be subject to cancellation. Please be sure to provide 48 hours advance notice to cancel reservations for a refund. All guests must be 18 years old or over. Rates listed do not include tax; all room charges are subject to a Hawaii state tax in the amount of 14.962%. We are a travelers hostel so at check-in we require an out of state ID or foreign passport and an airline ticket/itinerary showing travel leaving the island of Oahu. Guests without a ticket will receive a full refund of their first night deposit and the reservation will be cancelled.
Hawaii Tax ID# TA-208-436-2240-01 Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>