Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please note: 1st night gourp payment must be done 2 weeks before coming. It's not refundable and not changed sum. Rest of the money you will need to pay on arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Upon arrival you will be greeted by Aleksandra and staff in a warm welcoming atmosphere.
We will be happy to help you with information and suggestions to make your stay in Vilnius as comfortable and pleasurable as possible!!!
Included in the price:
*Pancakes for breakfast
* Map of Vilnius
WE DO NOT ACCEPT STAG/BACHELOR/HEN PARTIES. If you will have such kinds of parties, you will be asked to leave the property and will be charged for your whole reservation. There are other properties in Vilnius which allow such kinds of activities.
We do not have reception. So, you must indicate the exact time of your arrival on the booking page. Please, inform us if you are going to miss the time you indicated when booking your bed, so that we could agree upon a new time. After checking in you will have a-24-hour access.
Please be advised that the property will pre-authorize the card before arrival. If the credit card is not valid, you will be contacted to provide the details of another valid card in order to guarantee your booking. Failure to do this, will result in the cancellation of the booking. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>