Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We are located in the centre of Fernando de Noronha. Vila Hostel is located in the neighbourhood of Vila dos Remedios, historical part of the Island. You can be engaged in various activities, such as snorkelling, cycling and hiking. The hostel also offers bike hire. Vila dos Remedios is 200 m from Vila Hostel, while Santo Antonio Port is 1.4 km from the property. The nearest airport is Fernando de Noronha Airport, 2 km from Vila Hostel.
The hostel offers shared and private rooms. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.
The house has 5 rooms: three bedrooms, one of them shared and with beds type bunk beds, accommodate up to 6 people. Two private, for up to three people, equipped and shared kitchen, 1 bathroom with shared hot shower. In addition, Vila Hostel has a small hall and outdoor area so that guests can enjoy a good chat and get to know each other.
Vila Hostel policies and conditions:
Check-in time is from 2 pm to 5 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Please advice your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 14 days before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No 24-hour reception.
Pets are not allowed.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Air Conditioning
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Geç çıkış
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>