Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Ios Town and Port, where a variety of restaurants and bars is featured, are located 1.5 km from Vesuvio Kampos. The long, sandy beach of Mylopotas is at a distance of 4 km. Free public parking is possible on site.
All studios and apartments of Vesuvio are air-conditioned and feature a kitchenette with fridge and small electric oven with cooking hobs. Each includes a TV and a private bathroom with shower. Guests can prepare their own breakfast or other meal and enjoy it at the comfort of their balcony. Stone-built BBQ facilities are also available in the garden for al fresco dining.
Vesuvio Kampos' Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 12:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Reception open from 09:00 - 21:00.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
All children are welcome.
Cribs are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Free transfer to our place from and to the port.
Free public parking is possible on site. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Ücretsiz Havaalanı Transferi
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Küvet
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>