Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Located in the heart of the city, Hotel Vertigo is situated near tourist sites, bustling night life and shops. However, only thirty minutes away is the magnificent Calanques National Park, where you can enjoy one of the great treasures of Provence. For this, Vertigo is the ideal place to experience everything Marseille has to offer. Our hostel offers communal space and a brand new bar restaurant where stories are shared and friendships are made. The rooms and dorms, decorated by local artists immerse you in a unique atmosphere mixing the past with the present. We offer dorms ranging from two to sixteen beds, with private showers and bathrooms.
Our polyglot team is present 24 hours a day to attend to your needs. Composed of lovers of travel and the region, it will be our pleasure to share with you our favourite spots and where to find the best deals.
Check in is from 2PM and check out is before 10AM, however our common areas and numerous services (baggage holder, computers, printers, washing machines etc) are available for your use from your arrival until your departure.
Hotel Vertigo has everything you need. All we are waiting for is you :) Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Masa oyunları
1, Ülke France
2, Hostelworld'e Yeni Katılan
Dünya Genelinde Orta Büyüklükteki Hostel
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>