Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Vertigo Vieux Port is a newly renovated hostel in Marseille. As for Vertigo Centre that opened three years ago, you can find the feeling of a second home here.
We’re located in the Old Port area, walking distance from beaches, bars, clubs, the central market and the famous Notre Dame church.
We offer charming two-, three-, four-, five- and six-bed rooms. All of our dorms are very clean and equipped with comfy wooden bunk beds, private shower and toilet facilities. The five- and six-bed dorms are equipped with two private bathrooms.
Every room in our hostel is carefully designed and decorated by local artists according to the unique character of each room.
Our building was renovated from two typical buildings which makes for a modern cosy atmosphere, while at the same time it has the feel of a typical Marseillean house.
We offer a ton of free amenities, such as breakfast, Wi-Fi, linen, a fully-equipped kitchen with free spices, city maps, personal travel info, use of our travel guidebooks, luggage storage, book swap and a valuables safe at reception – all for free!
Our friendly, caring and multi-lingual staff are here 24hrs a day to answer all your questions. We'll try our best to make you have a memorable stay in our hostel and in Marseille. And of course there’s no curfew, no lockout and no stupid rules!
We'll make sure that you feel like you're home here. After you have been either on the road all day, or walking around in the city, you'll be able to relax in our cosy and friendly common areas, have a drink, talk and make friends.
**We accept a MAXIMUM of 7 nights stay in every 3 month period in dormitory style rooms.
**No check out and check in on same date allowed, minimum 1 night between check out and check in.
*Group bookings must be made by request only.
**Booking multiple beds in dorm rooms does not guarantee you to all stay in one room; to ensure you all stay together, book private rooms.
If you and your friends book a dorm, we will try and keep you together in one room but can't guarantee it. Book a private room to be sure to stay together!
**Minimum age 18 to stay with us.
**We are a non-smoking property; smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the building. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kablo TV
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Masa oyunları
1, Ülke France
2, Hostelworld'e Yeni Katılan
Dünya Genelinde Orta Büyüklükteki Hostel
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>