Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
After 7days before your checkin date will be 100%.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We will prepare a private 1 floor for the big group where in 4F Male and Female mixed floor.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Our custom #1 American Serta brand mattresses are made wider and taller compared to conventional Japanese capsule pod sizes to bring the best sleep to all guests during their trip. We also utilize famous, deep cleaning Japanese Mirable shower heads guaranteed to refresh skin pores and revitalize travelers.
There is a common kitchen space and wide lounge area where guests can relax and share their stories. We have a washing machine and dryer on the rooftop and a smoking area on the second floor.
TSUKIMI HOTEL is located in the heart of Kyoto, in the Gion area. Nestled among many cafes, restaurants, and bars, it’s perfect location allows for exploration of all the main sightseeing spots: 2min to Yasaka Shrine, 5min to Kodaiji Temple, 13min to Kiyomizu Temple, and 5min to Hanami Koji by walking.
We are dedicated to providing our guests with a comfortable and stylish capsule hotel experience while in Kyoto.
At the rooftop lounge, you can enjoy to see the Kyoto city view.
[Terms and conditions]
1. Check-in time: from 15:00 to 0:00
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible only from 8AM to noon.
2. Check-out time: by 10:00
3. Reception hour: from 8:00-12:00 and 15:00-0:00.
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 3 days(or more) before Arrival Date ：free
(2) 2 days before Arrival Date ：50 ％ of the first night
(3) on the day or No Show：100 % of the first night
6. Age restriction: over 18 years old
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Tax is included.
10. Breakfast is NOT included.
11. Accommodation Tax
The Accommodation Tax system comes into effect on October 1st, 2018. The following taxes will be added to the bills of those using guest rooms.
***The Tax is not including on your payment via HostelWorld. Please pay it when you check-in. ( ¥200 × per night × per person)
*** Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- İş Paneli
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Sıcak Küvet
- Toplantı Salonu
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>