Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Offer free including : 24h unlimited Fast WiFi,Light Breakfast of Breads and Spreads , tea and coffee, linen and towels ,Luggage storage, Pool table, courtesy bus to and from town, reef drop off, Greyhound/Premier bus pick up, pool towels, bike rental
We are the perfect choice for the budget conscious traveler.
Tropic Days has been recognised by the Lonely Planet as 'Cairns' Best Hostel' 4th Edition of their East Coast Australia Guide Book.
Located in a quiet area, our guests can relax in our sparkling pool, or lie back in our hammocks and chill out to the music in the beautiful landscaped gardens. Or you can explore Cairns on one of our Free Bicycles.
With our two well equipped kitchens, TV lounge and laundry, it is a real cosy and very comfortable place to stay.
With comfort in mind we at Tropic Days offer various accommodation options such as , Deluxe Doubles ( with TV/ hard drive), Doubles ( *all Double rooms have Queen size bed) Twins, Singles, 3 and 4 bed dorms.
All Rooms have ceiling fans. Air conditioning is additional extra
We supply full linen, towels, a personal safety deposit box in all rooms, plus free tea and coffee and a free light Breakfast of Bread and Spreads.
There is also a fridge in every private room.
We like to help you save money where possible!
Our staff have excellent local knowledge too, so any transport needs, walks to do, or local conservation parks to see, you can just pop in and ask us.
All amenities are ideally located just a short walk to Cairns Central Shopping Mall. Here you can find Coles supermarkets, banks, food outlets, cinemas and many shops. The Mall is also used as quick access through to the city centre - check Google maps for our location. We also have a courtesy bus that runs 9 times per day to and from town and drops off right next to the esplanade and lagoon
All in all, with great attention to cleanliness and personal service we know you will have a fantastic stay here at Tropic Days backpackers.
Our Tour & Information desk is here to help you.
We have great advice and fantastic specials & standby prices for tours to the Great Barrier Reef, Cape Tribulation, Whitsunday Sailing, Fraser Island 4WD Safaris, and many, many more thrilling activities. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Açık Yüzme Havuzu
- Bisiklet Parkı
- İş Paneli
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- YÜZME HAVUZU
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Servis otobüsü
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>