Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Located in the center area of Tokyo city, within walking distance to the Imperial Palace, Tokyo Station, Ginza and Akihabara (within 15-20min);near to the Bank of Japan, the Mitsukoshi Isetan department store, the Muromachi shopping center, etc.
2019/3 complete renovation.5 mins train ride to Ginza(Shopping area), where you can buy Japanese souvenirs and enjoy Japanese food. There are many subway routes in the area, including the JR line, the Ginza line, the Hanzomon line, the Hibiya line, the Asakusa line, and so on.
Tokyo Guest Nihonbashi is happy to welcome you,our hostel is the best place to stay. If you have any inquires, just simply come to our reception, our staff will be happy to help you.
1. Check-in time: from 15:00 to 23:00
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible only from 9：00 to 15：00.
2. Check-out time: by 10：00am.
3. Reception hour: from 8:00 to 23：00.
4. Cancellation policy:7 days before Arrival is free of charge.
Cancellation within 7 days or no Show： 100％ of the first night.
5. No smoking.
6. Pets are not allowed.
7. Breakfast not included.
8. 8% Taxes not included. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>