Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We are the only hostel with a pool, in addition to cozy facilities such as a bar, multiple lounge areas, and a fully equipped kitchen and shelves to store personal food items. Our high-speed WiFi internet extends across the entire hostal (bedrooms + common areas).
Our hostal has mixed dormitory rooms (6, 8, and 10 bed) with comfortable bunk beds, equipped with individual power outlets and reading lights, privacy curtains, large individual lockers, as well as several brand new shared bathrooms with hot, pressurized showers. We also offer private rooms with a spacious private bathroom and wardrobe.
The common areas are perfect to relax, sunbathe, play games, and create fun memories with other travelers from all over the world. Our famous pool is the patio's central area. One side is the bar, where we have an expert bartender who prepares refreshing local and international drinks at great prices. The lounge/BBQ areas have cozy armchairs, hanging sofas, and a TV area with Netflix. If you are feeling competitive, we also have a custom made wooden ping pong table and various board games.
Our friendly Ticuchi staff is here to answer all your questions/needs and share our passion/recommendations about Oaxaca. Once you become part of the Ticuchi family you'll find it hard to leave!
Ticuchi hostel has a privileged location in downtown Oaxaca:
- 3 blocks from the busy Macedonio Alcala Tourist Walk.
- 4 blocks from the Mercado de la Merced.
- 5 blocks from the Zocalo and the Metropolitan Cathedral of Oaxaca.
- 5 blocks from the famous Santo Domingo Temple.
- 6 blocks from the Ethnobotanical Garden of Oaxaca.
- 8 blocks from the Benito Juarez Market.
- 8 blocks from the old neighborhood of Jalatlaco.
- 9 blocks from the 20 de Noviembre Market.
- 10 blocks from the Handicraft Market (Mercado de ArtesanÃƒÂas).
- 2 km from the picturesque neighborhood of Xochimilco.
- 8 km from Oaxaca Airport.
Ticuchi Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check out before 11:00 am.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours 24 hrs
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Nonsmoking inside, only in outdoor areas. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Yüzme Havuzu
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- YÜZME HAVUZU
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>