Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Originally from the West Coast of Canada, we gave up our 9-5 corporate jobs to live the dream after discovering Sri Lanka. We are very passionate about the environment and have tried to bring that into our home where we up-cycle as much as possible, work with local craftsmen, and recycle & compost to reduce our impact on this beautiful island.
What our home offers:
Wellness classes (mediation, yoga)
Movie nights on the deck
Heaps of games and cards to play
4 loving, cute AF animals - 2 dogs, Ziggy & Mickey and 2 kittens, Neil & Sidney
Recycling & Compost
Custom tailoring made by our local seamstress
Locally made Moonshadow natural soaps, mosquito repellent and after sun balm
Tuk tuk tours around the area (prices depending on tour)
Surf lessons through an awesome local instructor
Airport shuttle arrangement
Why Midigama? After spending a year travelling around the island we always came back to Midigama. We love it for it’s friendly, welcoming locals and for having such a small town vibe there is lots to do. You can grab some curry buffet at Mamas, savour a to die for brownie at the Blue Porch, chill out at our secret Wild Beach, hang out at the skate park, and for those that want to party, hit up Cheeky Monkey and Tiki Bar for a fun night out.
If you are a surfer, you will be in seventh heaven in Midigama as it boasts 5 intermediate reef breaks and is centrally located between Mirissa and Unawatuna where in just 20 minutes you can surf up to 30 other reef and beach breaks. Those wanting to learn to surf we’ve got you covered with our local Malli’s (little brothers) that will take you to one of the neighbouring beach breaks to teach you all the skills you need to start surfing or get a refresh.
Not keen to surf? No problem, our Aiya (older brother) can take you on a tuk tuk tour around the beautiful Koggala lake, to the local tea plantation and for animal lovers visit Animal SOS, a non profit animal shelter where you will find up to 1,500 dogs and 100 cats that need some love.
The peak season on the South Coast is from November-April. The remainder of the year is the “off” or as we personally like to call “chill” season. The rain generally comes after a morning of blue skies and strong sun, so when it cools down it gives you time to take a nap or have some down-time playing games or reading a book. Another positive? There's still swell, but less people around and uncrowded lineup.
By bus or train, get off in Midigama and either walk or take a tuk tuk approx 200m towards Galle and turn right on the small lane beside Surf Paradise. We are just down on the right hand side beside the temple. It is a calm hidden gem from all of the buzz of the main road.
If you’re taking a tuk tuk directly, then turn left at Surf Paradise. If the tuk tuk goes to the main junction, you’ve gone too far and will have to come back to turn right at Surf Paradise.
Airport transfer: we can arrange a direct transfer from CMB Airport directly to our house, just let us know in advance, the cost is Rs 10,000
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash.
5. Smoking in designated areas.
6. Age restriction: 18+.
7. Reception working hours 09:00-22:00. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Açık Teras
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Geç çıkış
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>