Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A cancellation fee applies to any reservation cancelled within 24 hours of arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups of 4-10 require a credit card pre authorisation of $100 on arrival as well as a $10 key deposit per person. If people in groups are arriving separately, the first person to arrive needs to pay in full for the whole group as well as the bonds.
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and stay in a private room.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Our newly revamped facilities include updated security systems, a galley kitchen, dining and chill-out areas on every level, bathroom and shower in every room, as well as mixed and female only dorms.
Our hostel boasts an underground nightclub and its very own bar downstairs host to frequent events and sports screenings that will ensure you create some memorable social experiences.
We have free 500mb of WIFI per day, and a laundry on every level. Next to our 24-hour reception desk is a full time tour desk ready to assist you for embarking on adventures near and far, with ease. We also provide free pool, free table tennis and free board games for you to enjoy at any time of the day or night!
The Village Melbourne's Terms & Conditions:
- Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- A valid credit card and ID must be presented on check-in. (Acceptable forms of ID are an Australian Driver's License or an International Passport)
- Check-in from 2pm
- Check-out by 10am
- Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards (This property may pre-authorize your card upon arrival)
- 2% surcharge applies on all EFTPOS and credit card transactions.
- Taxes included
- Reception hours: 24 hrs
- No curfew
- Age restriction: 18-35 in dorms
- Maximum stay 14 days
- While we make the greatest effort to place all guests of a group booking into the same room, this is not always possible. To avoid having a group split up, book well in advance.
- We cannot guarantee the same room for the duration of your stay, as existing bookings may make this impossible. We try our best to avoid moving guests around, however in order to guarantee this please book well in advance.
- No refund policy. Payment made towards all bookings can only be obtained in the form of booking credit for any nights cancelled.
SPECIAL EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Christmas/New Year: No check-in or check-out on 25th, 26th, 31st December and 1st January. All bookings for the period 24th December – 2nd January inclusive will be charged in full on 1st December. Declined payment will result in cancellation of the reservation. Payments made for bookings during this period are non-refundable and non-transferable. A 2% card surcharge applies. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>