Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Our payment policy for group bookings requires:
20% non-refundable deposit up to 7 days after the booking has been made
remaining non-refundable 80% up to 30 days prior arrival
changes or cancellations are possible between the first payment and the second.
Payment methods include:
Credit card transaction
In order to secure your booking, for security purposes only, we require valid credit card details (Card holder name, number and expiry date)
Each and every group member will have to show a valid Photo ID upon check-in.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
You can find us right in the heart of Dublin City overlooking Trinity College, Dublin's oldest university. Grafton Street, O'Connell Street, Christchurch Cathedral, St. Patrick's Cathedral and Dublin's cultural quarter, Temple Bar, are all just a short walk away. So there is no need for taxis when staying here!
At the Times Hostel - College Street, we offer you everything you could want from a hostel and more, such as 24-hour reception, board games, recycling facilities, nightly pub crawls and the cleanest hostel in Dublin.
We have a mountain of free stuff available:free ice cream on Mondays, free wine and cheese on Tuesdays, free dinner on Wednesdays, free coffee, tea and hot chocolate all day, free Wi-Fi, free maps and guides, free luggage storage, free bed linen, free book swap and a free daily walking tour of Dublin!
All of our rooms are en suite and showers are completely new. Our spacious and bright common and kitchen area is perfect for meeting other backpackers, watching a few movies, having a few pints or just chilling out. If you like cooking, you will love our kitchen that has all the cookware you need to make a wonderful meal.
Whether you are travelling on your own or organising a trip away for a group of friends, we can cater for you. Our common area has a plasma screen with cable TV, free DVDs, board games and a great sound system to get you in a party mood!
Our friendly staff at reception are always there to help you with travel advice and recommendations for places to see. They can book a tour for you, make a restaurant reservation and organise your early-morning airport shuttle.
So if you want more than just a bed for the night, The Times Hostel - College Street is for you!
Please note :
The default check-in time is 15:00 .
Valid passport/ID required on check-in.
Please note: Children under 18 must be booked into private family rooms - they will not be permitted in shared accommodation.
Groups are subject to our hostel group policy.
This hostel has 2 days advance notice for cancellations or the first night will be charged as penalty using your credit card provided upon booking. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Bulaşık makinesi
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kablo TV
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Toplantı Salonu
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Servis otobüsü
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Dünya Çapında Büyük Hostel
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>