Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Nestled away in a quiet, scenic spot surrounded by nature, The Rockstel Unawatuna marks the beginning of the journey for The Rockstel brand of hostels. Here you find a typical Sri Lankan country house with a twist, which has been curated and molded into a party hostel with a unique character, through painstaking attention to detail.
As you enter, you see the paved front garden, facing the colorful social area on the front patio, lined with the trademark seating arrangement of The Rockstel of having converted beds into sofas, with large colorful, comfy cusions to lean on. As you walk inside, you will see our friendly frontdesk staff at the reception, and a host of informative posters, a mini library, a beverage kiosk, and lots of colorful detailing on the walls. Once you complete your check in formalities, you will be led to one of four thematically designed rooms. The hostel has 3 ac rooms , and 1 room with individual fans. Two of the rooms have ensuite washrooms, and the other two share the two additional washrooms. All but one washroom comes with hot water showers. You will also be provided with a key to your individual locker, for your valuables.
While the hostel is a 20 minute walk from the main beach, it is quite centrally located from all four beaches in Unawatuna that travellers frequent, and we feel that if we were located closer to any one beach, we will be further from the rest. Having said that, its still a bit of a walk, so we have made scooter and bicycle rentals available for you through third party providers. If you want to be driven somewhere, our staff would be more than happy to organise a tuk tuk for you. If you are adventurous enough, you can even rent a tuk tuk and ride it yourself.
At The Rockstel Unawatuna, we take pride in being considered the best party hostel in Unawatuna, and to this end we organise events at the hostel every night, such as drinking games, quiz nights, and a host of other activities. We can guarantee you that you will make some memories and friends that you wouldn't forget for a life time.
Eagerly Awaiting to Welcome you at our party hostel in the jungle
The Rockstel Unawatuna Team Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Ortak oda
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>