Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30 day cancellation
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Over a dozen famous restaurants and bars are located within a half mile including Avenue Pub, Circle Bar, and Emeril's Delmonico. We are steps from the WWII Museum, The Ogden Museum of Southern Art, and the Contemporary Arts Center. The French Quarter is less than one mile away.
The St. Charles Ave Streetcar stops 100 feet from our front door. From there you can explore the mansions and parks of Uptown, the award winning restaurants and shops on Magazine St, or the funky nightlife in the Riverbend.
During Mardi Gras, all the big parades pass right by our front door.
We offer private rooms, shared rooms, and female only shared rooms. All of our rooms feature an en suite bathroom, secure luggage lockers, memory foam mattresses, and daily housekeeping. Each bed comes with multiple power outlets and USB ports, a reading lamp, and privacy features.
Check in from 4:00 pm to 02:00 am.
Check out before 11:00 am.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Guests must have a valid card with their name on it on file during their stay. If guest is using a debit card, a temporary hold for the entire transaction value including taxes and fees plus an additional 15% for incidentals will be placed on the card at time of check in and released at check out. It may take 5 to 7 days after check out for the funds to return to their bank account.
Taxes not included - 16.2%
Taxes not included - occupancy tax of $1.00 per booking per night (i.e. whether someone occupies a bed or a room, it’s always $1.00 per night).
24 hour Reception.
Must be 18 to check-in. No one under 18 will be allowed to stay in a shared room.
Absolutely no smoking inside the building. Anyone caught smoking will face a $250 fee and immediate ejection without refund.
No pets allowed.
Accommodations are provided strictly for travelers with a valid photo ID or Passport and travel documents such as a boarding pass or train ticket. Maximum stay is 14 days, no exceptions.
We provide handicap accessible rooms, please make a note in the comments section of your reservation if you require an accessible room.
We do not provide any parking.
The Quisby Policies & Conditions:
STANDARD CANCELLATION AND DEPOSIT POLICY:
All bookings will be charged for the first night's room and tax at the time of booking or shortly thereafter as a deposit to secure the reservation. A full refund will be issued if the reservation is cancelled at least 72 hours prior to scheduled check-in date. A late cancellation fee will be charged of the first night room and tax if cancelled within 72 hours of arrival date.
SPECIAL EVENT CANCELLATION AND DEPOSIT POLICY:
Requires prepayment of first night plustaxes upon booking. The deposit will be forfeited if not cancelled 14 days prior to arrival date
2021 Special Event Dates
2/12/2021 - 2/17/2021 - Mardi Gras
6/30/2021 - 7/04/2021 - Essence Fest
9/29/2021 - 10/03/2021 - French Quarter Fest
10/07/2021 - 10/17/2021 - Jazz Fest
10/28/2021 - 11/02/2021 - Voodoo Fest / Halloween
12/30/2021 - 01/02/2022 - New Years Eve / Sugarbowl Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kablo TV
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Posta Hizmeti
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>