Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% prepayment before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Located at the fringe of the Singapore Central Business District, The POD offers quick accessibility to the heart of the financial centre or immersion in the warmth of bustling Haji Lane - rated as one of the top shopping places in Singapore.
Each POD comes equipped with:
› Personal reading light
› Fold-down table for laptop use or writing
› Luxurious 300 cotton-thread count sateen cotton sheets
› Fluffy duvet
› Hangers and a clothes rack
› Personal power socket
Eligible Age for Check-In
You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
The Hotel generally do not accept children below the age of 12 years old, each teenage guest below 18 years old will need to be accompanied by at least one adult.
For the lady, female-only PODs are available. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Kablo TV
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>