Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Free WiFi, free tea and coffee, free luggage room storage, free locker hire, free laundry powder
Our facilities include a brand-new outdoor kitchen with BBQ's and a pizza oven, a newly renovated indoor kitchen, freshly painted rooms and new pillows and bed linen.
Have a late flight? Store your bags with us for the day so you can explore Hobart with peace of mind.
Looking to book a tour during your trip? Our tour desk is open daily to assist you in booking the best tours and experiences at the best prices. We recommend only the best tour companies and are always here to answer your questions on Tasmania’s best and most popular attractions.
Our kitchen, bathrooms and laundry are all open 24 hours. All linen and blankets are provided free of charge.
While you’re here, why not take advantage of our on-site bar offering $5 beers and ciders?
Get the most of out your Tasmanian holiday with The Nook Backpackers!
Reception hours 8am - 8pm :)
*Due to peak season a very limited number of spots are available for onsite car parking. There is NO guarantee that you will be able to get a park. If the car park is full there is paid street parking or paid car parks nearby. Please be prepared if there is no spot available. First in, first served applies. $5 charge per day + $50 key deposit refundable at the end of your stay.
We are definitely not a party hostel. We have a strict no noise policy after 11pm so we ask all guests to please respect this.
Cancellation is at least 24 hours prior to your booking. If cancelled last minute or in the case of a 'no show' the cost of the entire first night will be charged. This is so we don't get stuck with empty beds. If you have extenuating circumstances, please contact us. We may be able to assist you.
Please note groups of 5 or more are required to settle the total balance of the booking upon check in. Please keep this in mind if members of your group are planning to arrive at different times, as they will not be able to check in until the total price of the room is paid. Prior payment can be taken over the phone is required.
During peak season (November - March) we require a bond of $200 for groups of 5 or more to be taken at the time of check in. This will be returned at the end of your stay, ensuring that no policies were broken/breached by any members of the group. Please email us directly for more information if required.
Our car park is locked between 8pm and 8am (May - Oct) and 9pm - 8am (November - April) for your security. This means there is no access between those times. If you need to leave the car park outside of these times we recommend parking on the street outside the hostel. This is free between 6pm - 8:30am weekdays and free all day/night Saturday/Sunday. (Please check relevant street signs/parking signs to confirm this). Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- İş Paneli
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- Bavul Saklama
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>