Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Live as a Local in one of Istanbul's coolest boutique hostel. With our luxury sheets and towels! you will feel totally looked after. Our iconic townhouse is definitely worthy of an Insta story, as is our roof top room which overlooks Istanbul's harbour. Grab a coffee or a handcrafted drink or catch up with home in the lounge. If Solo Backpacking we have board games, dinners and movie nights to get you chatting. If you need a dose of craziness we are plugged into the nightlife to hook you up.
You will find us in Istanbul s old town Sultan Ahmet a.k.a Constantinople, only a 5 minutes walking distance to famous Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque or museums nearby like Archeology Museum. From ISL airport take Havaist to Sultanahmet Square and stroll down to Ahirkapi Caddesi #25 or simply let us know your flight details and we will pick you up from the airport with our shuttle partner (surcharge of 15 euros per person)
Rooms and Dorms
#meettheworld in our mixed dorms, which have bunk beds in classic hostel style and small lockers for your valuables. Every wall and surface is decorated with funky colors and art installations. Our private double rooms have en-suites and hairdryers, and all of our rooms are air-conditioned so you can sleep easy even when the temperature soars.
Extras and activities
Before you go out to experience our historic, inspirational and sensational city, to prepare you, our Famous power Turkish breakfast served every morning
( surcharge of 3 euros per person per day for dorm guests, free for private rooms)
Explore the city with insider knowledge from our staff, they will be able to guide you on where to eat in town, and tell you about local hideouts you won't find in your guidebook.
Try our walking tour Live as a Local on Culinary Backstreets of Istanbul (surcharge of 15 euros pp minimum of 4 maximum of 10 people or get it private for 100 euros)
Wi-Fi is free throughout the hostel even after you check-out!
If you need a dose of craziness we are plugged into the nightlife to hook you up .
We have 24/hour travel desk to organise your excursions in Istanbul as well as Cappadocia, Hot-air balooning and daily Gallipoli tours.
A loss prevention officer and small lockers available for your valuables.
The LOCAL Policies and Conditions:
Dormitory rooms are suitable for travelers between 18 - 40
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Breakfast included for private room guests.
Breakfast additional 3 euros for dorm guests.
Non smoking. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Ücretsiz şehir turu
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- İş Paneli
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Express check-in / out
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Posta Hizmeti
- Servis otobüsü
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Uyandırma aramaları
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>