Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We are a short 5 min walk from Katoomba Station and close to the start of the spectacular Blue Mountains World Heritage Listed walks.
We are passionate about this beautiful part of the world and look forward to sharing with you our knowledge on the many walking tracks and climbing routes in the area. At the Flying Fox guests are encouraged to minimise their impact on the environment, to tread lightly on this beautiful part of the world and to enjoy.
If you are an independent traveler looking for something a little different visit us today. We offer free breakfast, free WiFi, free maps, and a free pick up service.
At the Flying Fox you will enjoy a relaxed mountain atmosphere. Sit by the fire in our lounge room at night and make new friends while enjoying a cup of free Gluhwein or Mulled Wine and some free Tim Tams to dunk in your Tea. We often have free home cooked pasta nights with home made or Italian breads.
Appreciate the original artwork and soak up the atmosphere. Free DVDs, free WiFi, free book exchange and musical instruments, including didgeridoos, are available for you to try your hand with. We also have a camp fire each night for a couple of hours outside in our courtyard/ hut area.
Included in your price is a great free breakfast including Italian bread, honey jam, and a choice of cereal. Tea coffee and milk are provided all day, and we provide espresso coffee makers and free ground coffee!
If you don't feel like cooking while in the mountains you can try some of the best coffee in the world in Katoomba. Katoomba is coffee crazy! Pop down to one of the many great cafes and chat with the locals.
If you would like assistance with hiking trails please ask. We provide free maps for our guests on the areas around Katoomba, Leura, Wentworth Falls and Blackheath. We walk the trails ourselves we are happy to share our knowledge with you.
The owner is a keen mountain biker who loves to help out anyone intending to take on the mountain trails.
Experience amazing local galleries in the Blue Mountains. Many are within easy walking distance from the Flying Fox. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>