Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Minimum group size is 10.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Our comfortable accommodation is on the top floors within The Eagles. We have five rooms each sleeping 4, three rooms sleeping 2 and one room sleeping 3. All rooms are private (no sharing with strangers) centrally heated and have tea/coffee making facilities. Duvets, pillows and sheets are supplied. There are two separate showers, a bathroom and two wash-rooms/toilets. A self catering kitchen is available for your use as is a drying room and secure storage for bikes etc.
Our welcoming bar serves a range of real and keg beers.
Surrounded by mountain scenery the hostel lies on the edge of the peaceful village of Penmachno, in a secluded valley 4 miles south of Betws-y-coed at the heart of the Snowdonia National Park. Snowdon itself is about 15 miles away.
The Eagles policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay. The property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Check in from 17:00 to 23:00. Anything outside of
these can be arranged with the owner first.
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Children should be aged 15 and over
Reception 5 – 11pm
No pets allowed Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Kiralık havlular
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>