Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
THECOMMONHOSTEL provides modern accommodation, for a fraction of hotel prices. Travelers report a unique experience, much more comfortable than a hostel, yet far cheaper than a hotel.
If you are visiting Chiang Mai even just for a day, we will help you make the most of your time. Many of our long-term guests are digital nomads and business professionals. Together we have created a fun, friendly, welcoming community.
THECOMMONHOSTEL is a contemporary home away from home, a place for travelers of all ages and backgrounds to enjoy each other's company and immerse themselves in Thai culture.
THECOMMONHOSTEL has personal safety boxes and motorcycle parking.
Terms & Conditions
1. Check-in Time: after 14:00.
(1) Hostel by Bed offers guests early check-in (if the room is available and clean) AFTER 06:00 only.
(2) For check-in BEFORE 06:00, we charge one full night.
2. Check-out Time: before 11:00.
3. Payment for rooms and services must be settled upon check in by cash, Visa or Master Card.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) If canceled or modified within 3 days, the balance of one night fee will be charged.
(3) Failure to arrive at the hostel will be treated as No Show and the full balance will be charged.
5. Age Restriction: You have to be 15 and older to stay in HOSTEL
6. Reception Hours: opening 24 hours.
7. Need to Know:
(1) For reservations of a whole dorm room or multiple rooms or any special request please contact the hostel once the booking is made.
(2) Your credit card details are ONLY used to guarantee your booking.
(3) Unless booked with a valid credit card reserved rooms are guaranteed until 18:00 of the day of arrival.
(4) After 18:00, HOSTEL makes reasonable effort to contact you. If this is not possible, Hostel by Bed reserves the right to release the room(s).
(5) HOSTEL makes reasonable effort to contact guest that did not check out on the request dates and reserve the rights to pack your belonging from your room when guest are not to be found 1 hour after check-out time
(1) Limited parking is available.
(2) Parking is at own risk and Hostel by Bed is not responsible or liable for any damage or theft.
9. Smoking inside your room will occur a fine of THB 2,000.
10. Pets are not allowed inside the hostel. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Bavul Saklama
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>