Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Terra Cotta Homestay is a great choice for travelers interested in atmosphere, quiet and away from the big city.
All in-house guests can enjoy daily complimentary bicycle. Guests can enjoy or a drink around our garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
Terra Cotta Home is 2.4 km from the old town, 3.0 km the Japanese Covered Bridge and 3.3 km Assembly Hall of the Fujian Chinese Congregation . The nearest airport is Da Nang International Airport, 24 km from the hotel.
All air-conditioned rooms are fitted with a flat-screen cable TV and a minibar. Rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.
Guests can approach the 24-hour front desk for currency exchange, ticketing and tour services. Guests are welcomed to rent motorbike. Airport transfers and laundry service can be arranged at an additional charge.
This property is also rated for the best value in Hoi An!
Terra Cotta Homestay is friendly and hospitality . On the way go to the old town, guest can look the Thu Bon river
We have 7 rooms and have luggage storage space for guests check out. Breakfast is including your room and good quality.
We speak your language!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Payment Method : Cash and cradit card.
2. Free cancelltion for 2 days.
3. Check in 2 pm and check out 12 noon. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Kablo TV
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>