Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Located in the historical center of St Petersburg, Sweet Village Hostel is situated on Ligovsky prospect. Here within comfortable walking distance you can reach all sightseeing pearls of the city. There are a lot of lovely little cafes, 24 hour supermarkets, all varieties of shops, the biggest and the most famous shopping mall Galeria in 7 minutes walk, loft project Etagi with free access to the rooftop in 2 minutes walk, everything you need can be found in our local area.
We want to provide more than just accommodation. That’s why we think about details and work around the clock to make things right and your stay great. There is a variety of rooms in Sweet Village Hostel for you to choose from, and each bed (already covered for you with fresh and clean linens at no extra cost!) has its own curtains, two sockets for your gadgets and a lamp for reading. Sweet Village Hostel can be your ideal starting point for discovering St Petersburg. Come and check us out! Please, besides your visit, also enjoy free: Wi-Fi in all nooks of the hostel; lockers in the room; city maps; luggage room; freshly baked bread; fully-equipped kitchen; 24 hour reception; snack bar; ticket service for Sightseeing-Tour.
Sweet Village Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Smoking, drinking alcohol and taking drugs is strictly prohibited in all areas of the hostel. Staying with pets is not allowed. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>