Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
5 days prior to arrival - no cancellation feel will be charged.
Cancellations made less than 5 days before arrival, will be chatged for 1 night fee per each room cancelled.
No show will be charged for 1 night fee per room.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
This truly Budget Hotel offers great rooms and the best value of money you will find in anywhere in town.
Located at 41 Yona HaNavi St, Tel Aviv's 'Soho', the area is packed with Clubs, Restaurants and Shops and you will find anything you need within reach.
This fantastic budget hotel is run by a family, reception is manned 24/7 which promise you will get the best personal service at any time.
Each of our rooms features Comfortable bed, Free WiFi, A/C, Cable TV, Coffee / Tea, Mini-fridge and a Safe.
From here you can go anywhere using the vast public transportation options available nearby.
Whether you are coming for a short stay or a long stay here you will find 'home away from home and always feel welcome.
We are looking forward to welcome you here at THE SUN CITY HOTEL TEL-AVIV. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kiralık Kasa
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>