Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Stayokay Utrecht-Bunnik consists out of two historical buildings and one modern building. The hostel offers multi bedded rooms that are all equipped with a private bathroom and toilet. In the morning a free biological breakfast is served. Have a drink at the bar inside the carriage house or enjoy the beautiful view from the sun drenched terrace outside.
Free breakfast and free Wi-Fi are available!
City tax is not included, please pay upon arrival, €1,99 per person per night.
Stayokay Utrecht-Bunnik has got 139 beds divided over 2-/4-/6-/8-/10- bedded rooms divided over two of the three buildings. All rooms are equipped with bunk beds and private bathroom and toilet. Upon arrival you will receive bed linen so you can make your own bed. A towel is not included but can be bought at the front office. Of course you can also bring your own towels.
The main building of the hostel is called the 'Ridderhofstad', which has three dining halls and room for nearly 80 guests. 'De Bongerd', which has its own terrace and recreation room, is separately located and particularly suited for groups. Then there is the carriage house with a cozy bar and sun drenched terrace.
Start your day with a complimentary biological breakfast, before you go out to explore the beautiful surroundings. Enjoy a walk through the wooded area around the hostel or rent a bike to go for a trip to the city Utrecht.
Rather stay near the hostel? Stayokay Bunnik-Utrecht has many facilities to offer, such as:
- Cozy Bar
- Ping pong table
- Bike rental
- Canoe rental
- and more...
Check-in 03:00 - 11:00 p.m.
Check-out 08:30 - 10:00 a.m.
Breakfast and Wi-Fi are included.
In case of no show we will charge the full amount of the first night.
We accept payments by cash & credit card.
Stayokay is part of Hostelling International
Stayokay has several hostels throughout the Netherlands and is part of the Hostelling International network. You'll find our hostels in the large cities such as Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Den Haag, but also at the beach, in the woods and along the water. Stayokay hostels are housed in different unique buildings, ranging from modern facilities to castles or country houses. No matter where, you will find a relaxed atmosphere, giving you an opportunity to meet fellow travelers.
- that group bookings (10 people or more) need to be booked via the group department.
- that booking multiple beds in a dorm does not guarantee a private room.
- that beds in a 10+ room are in the Bongerd building.
- that we have a maximum of 7 nights
- that guests under 16 years need to be guided by their parents or legal guardian.
- that if you plan a visit with children younger than 13 years old, you are required to book a private room.
City tax is not included, please pay upon arrival, €1.95 per person per night.
Member discounts are not available for members of Stayokay or Hostelling International as part of this booking. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Toplantı Salonu
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Otomat Makinaları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>