Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Stay Malate can provide accommodations for solo or group travelers, whether on short-stay or long-term stay. Guests can choose from a range of accommodations to allow for flexibility in preference and budget. Guests can choose from either private or shared rooms and fan rooms or air-conditioned rooms. Mixed dormitory rooms are also available, all either, with shared or private bathrooms and toilets...
The property has a penthouse lounge and terrace with an à-la-carte café/bar, grill spot and a shared kitchen in which guests can cook their own meals, as well as a laundry area that guests can use. Wi-fi is available for free at the common areas.
The hostel is highly accessible to public transport and has a 24-hour front desk.
Terms and Conditions:
The property does not accept bedspacers in the dormitory due to social distancing. A negative swab result or fully vaccinated proof is required at check-in.
Free Cancellation:1 Days before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in from 12NN
Check out Before 12NN
Payment on Arrival: Cash Only
Breakfast Not Included
NO smoking in Room, but have a smoking area
Reception working hours 24 hours Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Kablo TV
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>