Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups of 16+ guests are considered non-refundable booking and the full amount of the booking will be charged at any moment prior to arrival date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
During check-in, we will ask a 10 euros cash deposit for each keycard provided, please make sure you have change.
Groups must respect all the general rules stated in the terms and conditions of the Hostel. However, groups have special house rules to make sure that they do not disturb solo travelers and other smaller groups.
• Groups are not allowed to use the guest fridge for drinks. We can provide fridge space upon request and is limited to availability.
• Groups are not allowed to consume excessive amounts of alcohol.
• The Hostel may at any moment restrict/collect any drug substance that is being used in the Hostel area.
• In case of disturbance, the employees of the Hostel entails the right to cancel the group stay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Think of a cool lobby relax, read a book, work behind your laptop or have a local beer with some fellow travelers. Excellent coffee to get ready in the morning. Big living kitchen where you can show of your cooking skills. Comfortable beds, with maximum privacy and safety, even in the bigger dorms. Power outlets everywhere, absolutely everywhere! Fast WiFi wherever you are in the building. Spark your visit to Rotterdam by staying with us!
For those travelers that are on a budget and wants to meet new people, we have our large and spacious 12 persons dorm with custom-made bunk beds.
For those travelers that are on a budget, who wants to meet new people or simply do not like to sleep alone, we have dorms with custom-made bunk beds.
For the ladies that are traveling on a budget, wants to meet other people or simply do not like to sleep alone; we have our large dorms with custom-made bunk beds.
Our 6-bed dorms are not too large, not too little. Just cozy enough to create memories and meet great people. Each room has an en-suite bathroom.
Our quad rooms are ideally suited for small groups who prefer privacy and would still like to have the Hostel experience. Enjoy our special extra large custom made bunk beds and your own private balcony.
Perfectly located within 2 minutes walk from Rotterdam Central Station the Hostel is situated between the West-Kruiskade and Westersingel. Being right in the center of Rotterdam, the area is famous for its various shops, restaurants, cafes, vibrant entertainment options, fine museums and splendid architecture, all within just a walking distance from the Hostel.
Sparks Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
The booking will not be processed if card name does not match guest name.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Tourist tax is 6.5% and needs to be paid upon arrival.
Breakfast not included.
During check in we will ask 10 euros cash deposit for the room key, please make sure to have the amount in cash and in change.
24 hour Reception.
Age restriction (18+), children only allowed on private rooms and under supervision of a parent or legal guardian. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>