Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations of groups must occur at least 1 month prior to arrival, after this time a penalty of 1 nights charge may apply. In the case of No Shows the beds held will not be refunded. For reduction in numbers, we will accept reduction in numbers any time up until 1 month prior to arrival, after this time if the beds are resold a charge will not apply. less a 20 % admin fee.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All group members must read and sign house rules & may be asked to pay refundable security deposit.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Groups under 18 to be accompanied by supervising adult(s).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hostelworld diyor ki
Friendly, clean, safe and central with great facilities – and always great value for money (FREE internet and Wi-Fi enabled rooms, FREE Tea and Coffee all day, FREE safes by Reception with your own padlock).
Sleepzone look forward to welcoming guests back to Galway and ensuring an enjoyable stay whilst also being committed to ensuring the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff during the current COVID-19 situation.
As such we have implemented the following measures :
- Staff receive ongoing training on COVID-19 prevention methods, appropriate PPE has been provided to all workers as well as perspex screens at Reception
- Social distancing measures and markers as well as maximum occupancy signage are in place in our lobby, common rooms, with reduced occupancy in our dormitories
- Enhanced cleaning measures have been put in place for rooms and common areas, especially on shared surfaces such as door handles and banisters
- Regular hand washing procedures have been implemented for all of our staff and additional hand washing facilities or hand sanitizer dispensers have been provided for both guest and staff use
- Signage displaying official COVID-19 prevention methods and advice are displayed in every room, and common area for guests and staff to adhere to.
Our complimentary breakfast has been temporarily suspended, however free tea and coffee is provided all day, and guests are welcome to use our self catering kitchen to prepare meals (seating and occupancy restrictions apply)
During these uncertain and changing times, please bear with us as our usual services may be disrupted or be changeable as guidelines adjust in line with Government and Health Service advice.
If you have any concerns or queries regarding an upcoming or current reservation, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist.
We’re located right in the centre of Galway – but not in the noisiest part. All the action is around the corner – but it’s not outside our front door. We’re just 100 metres from Eyre Square and three minutes’ walk from the two main bus and train depots.
We have the best facilities by far of any hostel in Galway:
- We've a huge, newly re-fitted and fully-equipped self-catering kitchen and dining area, plus our great TV lounge with HD TV and a large selection of Irish interest movies and popular DVDs.
- MOVIE NIGHT EVERY MONDAY on our pull down projector screen, with Free Popcorn!
- We also have quieter, snug reading lounges with extensive libraries of travel books, books of Irish interest and other subjects.
- We provide complimentary self-service tea/coffee all day
- Free safes for valuables are located by Reception (just bring along your own padlock, or you can purchase one from Reception)
- Our self-service laundry room features coin laundry, ironing and other services, (with laundry detergent provided for free).
- We offer free internet (with PC terminals for guests) and free Wi-Fi
- Almost all rooms (incl. dorms) are en suite with own private bathroom, and there are extra bathroom facilities on each corridor.
Sleepzone is the best-located hostel for NUIG, cinemas and shopping, Black Box venue, Town Hall Theatre and most of Galway’s best attractions.
Not only are we a great base for Galway – but we’re also great base for the wider West of Ireland: our partners offer discounted tours to The Cliffs of Moher, Connemara and the Aran Islands. They go every morning with pick-up at our front door. Our tour partners also offer jump-off/jump-on facility with our sister hostels in Connemara and The Burren, should you decide that you want to stay overnight in these locations.
Our staff are a mix of local and backpacker staff and they can give you the best of local and touristic perspectives on what’s on in the city and what to do and where to go in the West of Ireland . Our staff have insider knowledge which they can customise to your requirements; whether you’re looking for a crazy pub or a cosy pub, some Irish music or theatre, a comedy show – or some historical or cultural information.
Come and see for yourselves why Sleepzone has been consistently voted one of Ireland and Europe's (and in 2013 the World's !) leading hostels for the last fifteen years. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kablo TV
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
En iyi Mikrosite
1, En Popüler Galway
10, Dünya Çapında Büyük Hostel
3, En iyi Mikrosite
Sleepzone diyor ki
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>