Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation less than 10 days before arrival - fee of 1 night cost of accommodation
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We offer accommodation in apartments and hostel rooms situated in the same building on Seifertova street 53, Prague 3 - Zizkov, close to Prague city centre (Wenceslas Square and Prague Main Train Station), which is 5 minutes walking distance or 2 tram stops.
There is the stylish restaurant SKLEP situated in the same building which offers a wide range of carefully chosen dishes. Breakfast for our clients is served in the restaurant. We also offer a 10% discount to residents in our restaurant. Safe, guarded parking is on the opposite side accross the street.
We have various sized apartments for 2 to 10 persons. All apartments are newly reconstructed, fully epuipped, with kitchen or kitchenette and private bathroom and wc. There is satellite TV and washing machine in each apartment, electric kettle, coffee maker, toaster and dishes in the kichten.
Our hostel offers a cheaper alternative for accommodation. We offer 15 comfortable rooms with shared kitchen and lounge. Newly renovated bathrooms and toilets (separate for men and women, spacious and serviced three time a day) are shared in the hostel. We also have a few room's with private bathroom and toilet.
Hostel accommodation is also suitable for groups and school trips.
A comprehensive breakfast buffet, satellite TV, Wifi and secured parking are provided for all our guests.
We offer free wifi internet access. Towels and bedding are also included.
Secured parking and breakfast buffet are available for a small extra fee.
The building is equiped with an elevator. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Okuma Lambası
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>