Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group booking will be charged full if cancelled or they don't show up.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Women travellers group, artists
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Message from the host:
Hey, I will take a few moments of your life. Silly potatoes is my home. I stay here away from my family. I myself travel in off season and I understand what all is needed when a person is away from family &friends and travelling around the world. May it be work or making a long distance call to your loved ones which requires uninturrpted wi-fi connection or clean beds, nice vibes and good and friendly people around. We are not a party hostel but we do party a lot and go out for pub hopping and to various events such as ecstatic dances, trance and techno parties, open mics and more. If you think you can accept the place with a few flaws you're most welcome to be a part of the community, we would love to listen to your travel stories and life experiences. Our place has chilled and relaxed vibes. If you want to stay in a place where you can come back by the end of the day and feel at home or read books, relax and have good homely food and chilled beers, this is the place. Welcome!
See you soon!
Cozy dorm rooms
We have a selection of dorm rooms including 8 beds dorm with ensuited bath and toilet and 12 beds dorm with shared bath and toilet.
We know having a space to chill with fellow travellers is important. We have a large lounge area with an on-site bar for you to relax and exchange your travel stories, culture. We also have a small outside courtyard if you need some fresh air.
We have a small community library, so in case you’re travleiing to Arambol and have some books that you have finished reading you can donate to our little collection, with a message you want to leave for the future readers. Our aim is to collect more than 500 books for our community library.
We have many card and board games to keep you entertained.
What to expect:
- clean dorms, washrooms and beds with the right density of the mattresses to provide a comfortable sleep. We took a lot of time to select mattresses :)
- A community of travellers which like to do things together and have healthy conversations.
- A dedicated sitting area for readers with a collection of books from around the world
- Various music instruments, slack line and poi
- Cafe and a bar which offers special discount to the guests staying with us
- Movie nights on a big projector to give you a nice feel of home theatre
- Jamming and salsa dance socials on Wednesdays.
Silly Potatoes isn't a hotel or a luxury place, if you are expecting such facilities, we suggest you to book another place. If you're a group of people and wants to chill on your own, we are not the right place for you. We encourage community conversations and experience sharing. This isn't a hostel for tourists.
We believe in happy faces and joyful hearts, please read the points written below to avoid any disappointment:
- Ours is a low level property and hence the water pressure is low but good enough. Please book only if you can adjust with this.
- You can check in anytime after 12.30 PM. If possible, we will try to give you the bed as soon as possible even before this time.
- Check out time is 10.30 AM. and charges are applicable after 11 am.
- In case you want to extend your stay, let the management know a day before
- We clean dorms between 10.30 AM -12.30 pm. If you're checking out the same day, please take shower before 10.30 AM, to avoid any inconvenience for yourself and for the staff.
- We have designated smoking areas.
- we conduct, karaoke/ jamming/ movie nights / game nights a couple of days in a week.
- Feel free to immediately connect with the management, in case you feel uneasy about any other guest or staff, we will take immediate actions.
- Our place is safe and we have security cameras in most of the common areas.
- Outside drinks are not allowed in the property , our prices are reasonable and we offer discount to the guests staying with us.
- Cooking food isn't allowed, although if you want to reheat food or store something, we will definitely help you with that.
See you soon!
Lots of love,
Team Silly Potatoes Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>