Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hostel is located in the historical centre of St-Petersburg at Lomonosova street. Vladimirskaya metro station can be reached in 10 minutes walking distance. Within a radius of 100 meters from the hostel there are shops, cafes, bars, theaters. The distance to Nevsky Prospekt and State Hermitage Museum is 3 km away Moskovsky train station is within a 5-minute drive away, and the distance to Pulkovo international airport is 20 km away.
Our hostel offers 4 rooms made in restrained Scandinavian style: 4 bed male dorm, 4 bed female dorm, 8 bed mixed dorm and private room for a couple or single traveler. We give you free towel and bed linen. Guests have free use of the equipped kitchen. In the hostel you will find a rest room with a TV and board games. Reception is open 24/7.The hostel offers free use of luggage storage. You can also use a washing machine, a hairdryer and ironing facilities. Free Wi-Fi is included.
Shtil Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Children as young as 18 must stay in the hostel with parents or have attested POA for the right to stay without parents. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>