Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation less than 72 hours prior to arrival - we will charge 500 shkekels per group unit (up to 15 people)
Shkedi's Camplodge can provide group meals, guided Jeep tours in an air-conditioned desert vehicle, as well as other group activities. These services require advance booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Shkedi's camplodge offers 2 private wooden cabins, suitable for a 2-5 people (couples, families and more). The air-conditioned cabins include comfortable beds, linen, cushions and lighting.
In addition, the camplodge offers several spacious and stylish bungalows. The bungalows include: mats, mattresses and cushions for maximum comfort, heating for those chilly winter nights and very unique lighting for a serene mood. Each bungalow can accommodate up to 15 people - both private bungalow and dormitories.
In our campground you will also find clean, roomy and well designed toilets & washrooms (with hot showers), several barbeque grills, seating & dining areas under the acacia trees and an equipped kitchen with a cooking stove, microwave and refrigerators for storing your food and drink. At the end of a full traveling day, you can have a cup of tea by the central bonfire, or enjoy a cold beer in our desert bar. Free WiFi is available within the camplodge as well.
In Shkedis CapmLodge youll find a warm and personal hospitality, in a peaceful and pleasant atmosphere where every guest can feel relaxed.
If you don't want to prepare your own meals you can dine in one of the small restaurants in our village, located 2 minutes walk from the camplodge.
The camplodge is open from September-June and is located 20 minutes from the Dead-Sea shoreline (by car) and 40 minutes from Massada. .
In addition to lodging, we also offer guided Jeep tours in an air-conditioned desert vehicle, to take you to those magical places you will not find on the map or be able to reach with a standard set of wheels.
Jeep rides can last anywhere from 2 hours up to a full day journey or you can schedule the special moonlight rides. Camping out in the field as part of the Jeep tour can also be arranged upon request.
In our 'moshav' (small village) you are also welcome to visit several art galleries exhibiting wonderful pottery, glass and metal works of art, enjoy massage and body treatments or explore the amazing farms in the middle of the desert. We would be glad to provide you additional info and recommendations. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Internet Erişimi
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>