Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The dormitory rooms feature beds on hardwood floors. Bathrooms and toilets are shared.
Guests can refresh at the outdoor terrace or use the shared kitchen to make light meals. A fridge and a microwave is provided. Free shuttle service to JR Hakuba Train Station and Happo One Bus Terminal is available upon request.
Share Guest House Hakuba is a 10-minute drive from JR Hakuba Train Station and Hakuba Happo One Ski Resort. JR Nagano Train Station is an hour drive away.
No meals are served.
We speak your language!
*****************Conditions and Policies*****************
1. Check-in Time: from 16:00
2. Check-out Time: to 10:00
3. Reception: From 06:00 am to 24:00
4. Payment: Cash(JPY) or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, AMERICAN EXPRESS)
※The credit card settlement costs 5% of fees.
5. Cancellation Policy:
(1) cancel from 10 days before arrival date, free of charge
(2) cancel less than 10 days to arrival ,30%,
(3) cancel From 3 days to 1 day before, 50%,
(4) cancel on arrival date and no show ,100%.
6.No age restriction.
But, We don't have the special facilities for babies.
7. No smoking.
8. Pets are not allowed. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Havaalanı Transferi
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>