Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We have both shared and private rooms, so you have the option of bunking in one the hip dorm rooms or snuggling up in a more intimate setting. This location features a fully equipped kitchen, bar/restaurant, game room, computer room, social area, luggage room, an amazing outdoor lounge with a pool facing the water, and a 24 hour concierge and reception desk that is ready to get you out enjoying the wonders. There is so much to do right on our property that it’s an attraction all on its own. You don’t have to venture far to have fun. We coordinate daily events like games, and contests where you can win anything from free drinks at the bar to crazy fun gifts. We can promise you that you will never be bored.
48 h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay. This action is not fraudulent.
Bookings for weekends from Thursdays to Sundays and holidays would be charged 50% of your accommodation.
This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Check in: 3 PM
Check out: 11 AM
10% taxes not included and to be paid on arrival.
Children are welcome up to 5 years old for free in the same bed.
Pets are accepted under extra cost of 10$ per pet for whole stay.
Dorm rooms have age restriction of 18-45 years old. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Açık Yüzme Havuzu
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Toplantı Salonu
- Bavul Saklama
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>