Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Fresh air-fun is what’s in store for visitors to Nosara, Costa Rica. This stunning natural setting strikes the perfect balance between relaxation and exploration. Surf the famous waves of Playa Guiones all day long with Selina Surf Club. Balance out the swells with a yoga session, or head out to the nearby Ostional Wildlife Refuge to see olive ridley sea turtles hatch.
With community rooms, privates, and suites, there’s a comfortable stay in store for every budget. Treat yourself to the full Selina experience.
Selina Nosara Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Visa, Mastercard only).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 13.00%
Breakfast not included.
Age restriction: Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Yüzme Havuzu
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Sıcak Duşlar
- YÜZME HAVUZU
- Bavul Saklama
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>