Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
And with so much to see and do all within a short walking distance, guests can wander through Jaffa’s age-old alleyways and the famous flea market, taking in the architecture and rich cultural history and explore the coffee shops and boutiques scattered across the sophisticated Neve Tzedek neighborhood and the ultra-hip Florentine district. Prepare to be spoilt for choice with an endless amount of trendy bars and eateries, serving innovative takes on traditional, Israeli food, art galleries and museums, an eclectic mix of fashion boutiques and craft fairs and local markets.
Selina Neve Tzedek Policies & Conditions:
MANDATORY: Your stay at Selina Neve Tzedek will only be allowed upon presentation of a vaccinated or recovering certificate from Corona Virus.
And children under the age of 16 will be able to arrive upon presentation of a corona test 72 hours in advance
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00
Check out at 11:00am
We have a 24 hour frontdesk.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
17% Taxes for locals only NOT included.
Breakfast not included: 13 USD per person per day.
24 hours reception
AGE POLICIES Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room. OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS Smoking: Not permitted at Selina locations. A $300 charge will be billed to guests who do not comply. Coolers: Not permitted at Selina locations. Food and drinks: If brought from outside of Selina, it may not be consumed in common areas, with the exception of the common kitchen. Noise: After 11:00 pm, guests must keep noise levels to a minimum in shared dormitories. Pets: Selina is pet friendly! Pet owners are required to book private rooms, as pets are not permitted in dormitories. There is a cost of $10 per pet per night. Towels: Included in Private and Dormitories without extra charge. Key deposit: Guests in dormitories will be charged a small key deposit to be refunded once the key is returned at check-out.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Okuma Lambası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Spor salonu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- İnternet kafe
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Servis otobüsü
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>