Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy is extended to one week.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are closed until Government restictions are relaxed. We envisage social distancing being one of our obligations going forward so we are taking reservations, as of July 30th, but only per Room, rather than by bed, with a maximum of two people per room. This is reflected in the pricings online. We also have full venue hire available on request. Please email us for more information. All new bookings are subject to 7 day cancellation policy and per Covid-19 Restrictions.
Seadragon Backpackers is a small hostel with just six rooms. Set in a Regency building with tons of character and quirky corners we pride ourselves on offering a clean, well run hostel for those who visit our wonderful, vibrant city.
Our six rooms consist of 1 double room, 3 four bed mixed dorms, 1 Dedicated Female Only Dormof Four Beds and 1 mixed twin room. We have new wooden bunk beds (no squeaky metal here!) and they all have incredibly comfortable memory foam mattresses and great pillows.
Our basement kitchen was voted by Lonely Planet as ‘Best Hostel Kitchen’ and is open all day and night. We have a huge fridge freezer, space to sit, eat and socialise with other guests, pots, pans and everything you need to cook – just as if you were at home and everything is kept clean at all times.
Our cozy lounge is also open all day and night and there you will find television, games, book swap and comfy sofas.
We provide linen and will make up the bed ready for your arrival, free towels on request, free WIFI throughout the building. We also include breakfast of eggs, cereals, breads, jams and tea and coffee. Tea and coffee is available all day, breakfast from 07:30 to 10.30.
Our checkout time is 10:00 and check in time is from 4pm to 7pm
We are a ten minute walk from the city centre and just 30 seconds from the seafront. Right around the corner from us you will find 24 hour supermarkets and convenience stores as well as late night food places and plenty of awesome pubs. Brighton train and bus stations are also nearby.
Other hostels in Brighton and Hove may be a few pounds cheaper but with us we promise our guests that there are no hidden costs and our priority is you! Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kablo TV
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>