Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
This New Zealander owned and operated Hostel in the heart of the former East Berlin district Friedrichshain, will directly connect YOU to the nightlife, culture and history of this exciting city, Berlin.
The Reception is open from 08:00 - 00:00
Our rooms are clean and serviced daily by our freindly staff.
The Schlafmeile Hostel has one Huge common room with full kitchen..Supermarket is just around the corner .Or just sit down with the feet up and meet other travellers with a few drinks.
If you are travelling with a lap top you will be able to connect to our WiFi internet at our New Zealand cafe, free of charge!
Our friendly staff will supply you with everything you need for your stay in Berlin, free maps of the city, free walking tours, bike rental, and anything else you may need. Our staff are all locals so ask us where to eat and drink and party here in Friedrichshain, one of the most happening underground scenes in Berlin. However if relaxing is your priority, then spend the day relaxing in the many surrounding parks and spend the evening in the New Zealand Restaurant and bar on premises.Just
try to finish one of the homemade burgers(Veg burgers are also available) with homemade chips and i tell you ,its rocks and there are many other lovely dishes .
If it is culture you want to experience, the East Side Gallery (longest piece of Berlin Wall) is a 10 minute walk from our door, and Berlin highlights like the famous Museum Island, Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag are only 10 minutes by train.
All forms of public transport are easily accessible from our hostel, including Trams Underground (U Bahn) and overground (S Bahn). Plus it is simple to get here from the major train stations and airports.
Schlafmeile opened in 2005. We offer private apartments (sleeping 10), 4, 6 and 8 bed dorms. At the Schlafmeile we pride ourselves on our clean, friendly and comfortable Hostel here in the heart of Berlin. We are looking forward to seeing you soon here at the Schlafmeile, Berlin. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil Değil
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Mevcut Yemekler
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>